As part of Life Mobility’s commitment to continuously improving our customer service, we are pleased to be offering an After-Hours Emergency Service for equipment break-downs and emergency repairs.
Fees for Emergency calls
Emergency Call-out Fee = $200 + GST
Hourly rate = $150 + GST (Min of 1 hr charge applicable)
This service is exclusive to only Life Mobility–provided equipment.
Director – Life Mobility
Terms & Conditions:
- After Hours includes work being carried out outside business hours, being 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday; and on public holidays.
- During the product’s warranty period, any products that prove to be defective will be repaired, or replaced, by Life Mobility at its option. Applicable call-out fees will apply when Life Mobility’s on-site after-hours services are utilised.
- If Life Mobility elects to repair client-owned goods, at Life Mobility’s discretion, goods presented for repair may be replaced as hire goods of the same type. Applicable weekly hire costs for Life Mobility-provided replacement equipment are payable by client. Additionally applicable fees will apply when Life Mobility’s on-site after-hours services are utilised.
- Commencement of work, and its associated hourly costs, is deemed to start when customer verbally agrees to undertake Life Mobility’s emergency service, and its associated feed. At this time, Life Mobility undertakes to record start time and commence proceedings to address fault.
- The Customer agrees to pay Life Mobility the amount specified in the invoice within 14 days of the date of invoice. Should the Customer delay in making payment, Life Mobility shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount.
- Life Mobility reserves the right to adjust the Fees schedule without notice.