- All new hires will be charged for a minimum two (2) weeks hire charge.
- Hire stock subject to availability.
- Hire prices are charged in (min) weekly period.
- Hire stock is available to purchase by client upon agreeance by Life Mobility.
- The period of hire shall commence on the date of delivery/pick-up of equipment from Life Mobility, and shall cease on the date when equipment is returned, complete of all its components, to Life Mobility.
- Payment method for invoice settlement include: credit card, electronic funds transfer, and/or cash.
- Payment must be paid prior to, or upon receipt of, receiving the hire equipment.
- Credit card details and proof of identification must be supplied at the commencement of hire. Credit card details will be recorded during the hire period.
- Delivery and collection fees to, and from, the client’s residence apply. Any relevant delivery charge must be paid no later than at time of delivery. Any relevant collection charge must be paid at time of equipment collection.
- Hire prices are quoted on a weekly basis, subject to change without notice.
- Hire equipment remains the property of Life Mobility. A replacement cost will be charged for any lost or damaged equipment by the hirer.
- All equipment should be returned to Life Mobility in good working order. If any repairs or excessive cleaning is required, then the client shall be liable for relevant costs.
- All equipment is sanitised prior to delivery.
- All repairs are to be conducted by Life Mobility only. Please contact Life Mobility to arrange the repair of equipment.
- The client assumes all liability for any injuries and/or damages that may be caused or sustained through the operation of the hire equipment.
- Life Mobility may end the hire agreement if:
- payment is not received by the due date; and/or
- equipment is damaged or misused.
- For accounts in arrears, Life Mobility reserve the right to deduct outstanding costs to the nominated credit card, either for hire costs or replacement costs for non-returned equipment.
All hire items can be purchased during the hire period. Please contact us for the best price possible for the items you are hiring. As a guide 50% of what has been paid in rental fees is typically deducted from the purchase price up to a limit of 50% off the normal sell price. For items purchased during the first two weeks of hire, 100% of the paid hire fees is deducted from the purchase price.
Download Out Hire Brochure (download PDF)
Download Delivery Fees & Information (download PDF)