Roho Mattress System
The ROHO Mattress System has been designed to address the needs of the mobility compromised patient by providing an environment in which the patient can comfortably lie or sit for long periods of time without the fear of compromised blood flow and the resulting effect of tissue damage/breakdown. The ROHO Mattress System achieves this by exposing the patient to compression therapy which addresses oedema associated with chronic wounds and flaps, and by providing a system which conforms to the patient's body without deforming the vascular bed.
The ROHO Mattress system is the original non-powered, adjustable, zoned, advanced pressure-relieving mattress overlay. Order as individual sections or as a complete mattress overlay. Clinically proven and trusted worldwide.
- Ideal for prevention or treatment of pressure sores on bed support surface.
- Can be used on patients with any stage ischemic ulcer.
- Friction and shear relief surface.
- Up to four sections each 20" x 34" / 51 cm x 86 cm 3" (7.5 cm) high air cells can be adjusted to the patient's body shape and size.
- Requires no external power source.
- Drainage holes pull fluids away from incontinent client.
- Durable neoprene rubber is flame-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
- Weight: 3.6 kg per section (14.4 kg for a complete unit) With ROHO Neoprene products there is no max user weight limit.