Ottobock Start M2
The Start M2 Wheelchair is a state of the art mobility solution designed for individual adaptation. It is perfectly adjusted to correspond to your needs and provide the best level of support for your body. The lightweight wheelchair gives the user options to select according to their requirements.
The M2 Wheelchair is equipped with a swing-away footrest with an angle adjustment. This allows the user to independently place the foot in a comfortable position. Placing the patient onto the wheelchair is made easy with its unique swing away footrest. The knee lever brake is also designed to provide great safety, which keeps the wheelchair in place with just a snap. Cushion is optional item.
• Aluminium tube frame
• Tip-assist integrated into the frame
• Individual footrests, angle-adjustable, plastic
• Swing-away footrest holders
• Desk side panel, height-adjustable, with armrest
• Nylon seat and back upholstery, black
• Rear wheels with quick-release axles
• Knee lever wheel lock
• 24″ rear wheel with PU tyre
• Frame colour silver metallic